Micro-grid Application: Renewable + BESS + DG
IPP, South-East Asia
- Grid formation for Solar generation
- Integration between solar, DG and batteries
- Load following Smooth Energy supply
- Optimized LCOE for different energy sources
Solar + BESS in OPEX model with IPP.
DC Coupled 250 kW / 210 kWp Solar + 500 kWh BESS are sized for constant supply for ~ 7-8 hrs. and enables smooth transition/ramp-up of diesel generator.
System design and engineering with supply of complete BESS
- Newen’s technology will constantly monitor load and solar output. Batteries will be charged/discharged to provide constant power and allow smooth ramp up/ ramp down with DG
- Load priority:- Solar > Batteries >DG
- Reliable power backup source for designed application
- 40% Savings from DG tariff
- Smooth output from Solar
- Smooth transition between Solar and Generator