About Newen Systems
Newen stands for New Energy – Helping companies and countries adopt renewable energy and realize their NetZero plans.
Newen is in technology collaboration with Dynapower, USA which is a leading BESS player globally with 1000+ MW of installation across 15 countries. Dynapower is also leading the Green Hydrogen adoption with some of the largest Green Hydrogen projects under execution using Dynapower technology.
Newen is pioneer in BESS in India with:
- India’s first MW BESS installation
- India’s first GW power conversion system (PCS) manufacturing facility
- Winner of India’s best BESS company in 2019 – as part of Raychem RPG
- Maximum number of BESS projects successfully executed from India
- Developing world’s largest and unique power electronics
- IFC partner for implementation of BESS platform in India and South Asia
Newen is looking for dynamic go-getters who believe in their capability to create a positive impact and wealth for themselves.
As Project Manager, you will be working closely with the customers and Newen technical team to implement cutting edge battery energy storage (BESS) integration projects in India and outside India. You will be working closely with sales team to take handover of the project and plan execution. You will also be responsible for successful commissioning and handover of the project within time, cost and quality.
Newen offers employee friendly – WOW policy which stands for an Empowered Working environment to generate Ownership thereby creating Wealth for themselves and offers a generous ESOP policy to all employee partners.
- Project management and execution
- BESS solution design and integration with other systems: Solar, Grid, DG and other control systems
- Tracking and reporting on project lifecycle
- Solution optimization and project cost management
- Coordination with Sales, technical, production and supply chain team
- Project team mentoring and management
- Essential fundamentals of project management
- Strong fundamentals of electrical engineering
- Confident and Strong communication skills
- Collaborative and good team player
- Fearless attitude to take-up challenging projects
- Frugal and value driven
- Detail oriented and documentation driven
- Ability to plan well and develop risk tracking matrix
- Ability to engage with contractors and other field teams
Desirable – PMP certification
8-10 Years of relevant experience